I was having a craving for something rich and sweet. I remembered this dip I made once for one of the kids’ birthday parties and it sounded exactly like what I was craving. We were headed to the movies to escape the heat and quell the constant bickering between my kids (it’s been a long summer, people), and I knew I would want a little something to help me resist the aromas of movie theater popcorn. I was able to whip this up super quickly and still get to the movie on time. Don’t tell the movie police, but I smuggled in a tiny container of this and a spoon and enjoyed while I watched Kevin Spacey turn into a cat.In the pictures, it shows it rolled up into round bites, but you can totally just go at with a spoon. It’s as indulgent as eating cookie dough with a spoon without all the guilt. It would also be yummy dipped with apple slices if you can afford the few extra carbs.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Gentle Sweet or Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener
- 4 oz Lily's Chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Form into ping-pong ball sized bites
- Refrigerate to set
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19||29.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1||0.3%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Defiantly Good Food