- 5 oz fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Pour spinach in a bowl with fruit and feta on top.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.
- Place vinegar, stevia, salt and mustard in a blender. Pulse to mix together.
- With blender running, slowly drizzle in oil until mixture is creamy.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.