(She drops the mic and walks away.)
Seriously, need I say more? Well, just this: This low carb, real food version will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you on your path for health.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Sweet Blend
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (the white, solid part)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3.5 oz pecan halves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 8 oz bar of Lily's Original Dark Chocolate Bars
- Line two cookie sheets with a silpat (get a silpat here) or parchment paper.
- Group the pecans in clusters of about 3-4 pieces.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add the water and Sweet Blend and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the coconut milk and salt. Stir continuously for about 15-20 minutes or until the mixture thickens and darkens in color.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of the caramel over the pecans.
- Break the bar into pieces and into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between until fully melted.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of the chocolate mixture over the caramel.
- Refrigerate until hardened (about 30 minutes).